Craigslist Spoiled

Saturday, February 21, 2009
Craigslist...A once good thing spoiled!

As I'm sure many of you do; I too peruse Craigslist. Sometimes, I may be looking for that one special garage sale where I just know I'll get the .25 a piece copies of OUI, 80's hairy bushes and all. Or maybe I might want to sell my 1985 Cutlass Supreme with the 60% tinted glass, the rad Craigers, and the 5 1/2"chrome chain steering wheel. Or, quite possibly find a job.

AHHH! But alas! My once eager pleasure of getting home from my shit-box of a job, and sitting down to see what deals can be had, or what new connections could be made, have been dashed to pieces, like the Merrill-Lynch Bull in the fine china shop (well I guess the bull was never shown smashing anything, but you know what happened after those camera's were turned off!!).
In the last couple of months there has been some talk of UNDER-EMPLOYMENT going around the nation; me dost think!

Being in a state of general dissatisfaction ("general" being a rather light description, more like about ready to behead those around me with a 30 megaton hydrogen bomb) with my present job environment; I decided I would start looking on my once favorite website.

I am so fed up with the Spamming assed cock jockey's, promising get rich from my computer, while you shoot up too!!! Or 'Skilled Trades Person' needed, must have 745,368,254,900 years experience, every tool known to man including Gemini 6, be a TEAM player, submit to a follicle sample, a piss test, a D.N.A. test , a Stanford-Binet test, and produce a small alien society from the depths of your anal cavity. (Zat enough ,,,,,,,,,,,,'s yet Darth?) All for the low,low price of barely a pot for you and your wife and offspring, to barely piss in!!!! Oh and no insurance included. Better prove I'm not an illegal alien too....

FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK OFF, AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, GO FUCK NOT ONLY YOURSELF BUT YOUR WHOLE GODDAMN LINEAGE TOO!!!

---Just saw this one tonight! " Wanted: EXPERIENCED PHLEBOTOMIST preferably an LPN or RN. $12.00. First off, JACKOFF, damn well better be experienced!! Secondly--- awe, FUCK! Need I go further?!

This is but merely a slice of the veritable plethora of wonderful short-term careers that will stare you in the face and make you wish you could grab the cock-sucker who even had the gall to consider posting such rubbish, around their throat and throttle the ever-loving shit out of them.
Oh I forgot I probably have to have a PHD,MD,DDS,LPN,CNA, to do that! And they're prolly just phishing for my resume' and email address anyway.........
Prolly not even qualified to write this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ANGRY BRADY

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything that I could understand from your blog, Angry One. Finding a job on Craigslist is as realistic as understanding each reference made in your blog. Holy shit. I pride myself on knowing the most worthless trivial and historical references but you make Dennis Miller's commentary on Monday Night Football look like I'm listening to any parent-figure from the Peanuts cartoons.
Much anger in you...
Keep up the good work,,,,,,,,,Darth