Bad iPhone Games, A Review

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
If any of you out there own an iPhone, I'm sure that you have had your dealings with some of the quintuple-zillion games that can be had for a good waste of time. I've run across my share of many a stench-filled game. Most are free, some are not, which really gets my goat; spending one scintilla of a dime on worthless tripe thats usually just plain poorly coded. The one that's sticking in my craw at the moment is an insidious beast of a game that, I'm ashamed to admit, has been an obsession off and on over the last 6-9 months, with a 4-5 month hiatus from it for the very reasons I write this now, ONLY MUCH WORSE THAN IT WAS BEFORE!! The publisher still says Miraphonic, though I believe someone else has bought them out. It still gets billed as one of the more popular free games out there. Boy has it gotten super duper lame-o since I decided to download it again, even though I told myself before NEVER AGAIN!! That game would be none other than Epic Pet Wars... I know, I know... Brady prolly plays Super Steppin' out, Shuck-n-Jive, Ultro-Fab, Night at the Mall Barbie! Nope. Only this sorry piece of shit... My only 14 year old, wanna-be, used-to-be pleasure. I can emphatically say at this point it is an infatuation whose load is fully blown. Before I get into it, I fully understand it is FREE; so is Ebola!!
The level of incompetence that seems to still permeate this app is past the point of humorous or even just annoying. It is a constant, over-arching theme!! It is supreme sloppiness and ass-holery all rolled into one steaming piece of ultra-copro-stench!! More times than not I will attempt to train my animal only to never reach a point that would indicate I have no exp. left or money gained. Often in the middle of a fight there will come a point that I win only to be shown that hit points are left and errors abound!! Anyway, that's enough taps of the keyboard wasted on this abysmal piece of donkey dung!!
MORAL----STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS WASTE OF CHARGE CYCLES ON YOUR PHONE!! YOU'LL KICK YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T....
Picture included is merely one of the many surprises that awaits the unsuspecting oaf looking for a free way to while away the time.
ANGRY BRADY

0 comments: